We are currently building a few different packaged content offerings. These courses can be licensed for your learners. We can also build custom course content for your company and learners by leveraging our existing packaged content programs.
Here are some of the packaged content course offerings we currently have available.
WELL Learning Library
The WELL Learning Library is an eLearning educational series that covers the International WELL Building StandardTM.
The WELL Building StandardTM is the premier standard and leading tool for buildings, interior spaces and communities seeking to implement, validate and measure features that support human health and wellness worldwide.
– WELL V2TM
Boost employee productivity by educating them on ways to optimize their health and wellness inside and outside the workplace.
Fulfill a Precondition of the WELL Building Standard:
C01 Health & Wellness Awareness Part 1 b/c and Part 2 a/b
Attract and retain top talent by providing innovative education and personal growth opportunities.
The program currently consists of 12 courses covering the following topics:
1. Introduction to the WELL Building Standard
2. Why WELL: The ROI of the WELL Building Standard
3. Air: The Benefit of Optimal Air Quality
4. Water: The Positive Impact of Hydration
5. Nourishment: Providing Quality Nourishment
6. Light: The Benefit of Optimal Lighting
7. Movement: The Positive Effects of Movement
8. Thermal Comfort: Optimal Indoor Temperature
9. Sound Optimizing Acoustics
10. Materials: Eliminating Hazardous Materials
11. Mind: The Positive Impact of a Healthy Mind
12. Community: Optimal Work & Living Cultures
The International WELL Building Standard™ and WELL V2™ are trademarks of, and are used here with permission from, International WELL Building Institute, pbc.